For organizations that may be unable to pay the full price for a vendor booth, the Utah Pride Festival provides a limited number of scholarships.
To be considered, please complete the online application below (or review the Grass Roots Zone requirements to see if you qualify). Applicants not chosen for scholarship may purchase a booth at the registration rate offered at the time the scholarship application was submitted.
2015 Scholarships Available
This year the Utah Pride Festival will offer a limited number of scholarships, in whole or in part, to qualifying organizations.
Scholarship Vendors requiring canopies will be placed together within two 20 x 20 canopies allowing each organization an adjoining 10 x 10 space . Booths of scholarship vendors who have their own canopies will be placed in available areas.
Scholarship booths are ideal for those organizations who need financial assistance and more space than is available in the Grass Roots Zone to participate as a vendor.
You will be required to provide liability insurance for your booth space.Vendor Scholarship Application
Applicants not chosen for scholarship may purchase a booth at the registration rate offered at the time the scholarship application was submitted.
When you submit your application, you agree to the following:
- You understand that you are not guaranteed a scholarship.
- All scholarship recipients are entitled to one 10 x 10 booth space with canopy, table and chairs.
- If selected, you will be given a link for online registration. You must register with 7 days of notification or your spot will be given to another qualified candidate.
- You agree to abide by all the Vendor Guidelines.
- You agree to help run the water station in the scholarship zone.
- You have read and agree to abide by the vendor ticket procedures (see Vendor Guidelines). Each scholarship recipient will receive 2 Saturday admission tickets and 2 Sunday tickets per registration. Additional tickets will be available for purchase at the mandatory vendor orientation meetings or during the Festival at the Vendor Office.
- You have read and agree to abide by the set-up/strike procedures (see Vendor Guidelines).
- You agree to provide the required $1,000,000 limited liability insurance certificate.
Free Water Stations
“Free Water” stations will be placed at all festival zones and scholarship locations. This will draw additional attendees to these locations. Vendors at these locations are responsible to maintain the stations using the provided pumps to refill the beverage coolers and re-stocking the disposable cups. All supplies will be provided by the festival. All applicants must agree to help maintain the “Free Water” station location within or adjacent to their discounted space.
- Application Deadline – April 20th
- Scholarship Notification – April 25th
- Scholarship Acceptance Deadline – May 1st
- Upon submitting your application, with payment if applicable, you will receive an email confirmation within 24 hours.
- Please make sure your email address is correct on your application.
- If you do not received your confirmation, please check your spam filter .
- If you cannot find your confirmation email, after 24 hours of applying, please contact email@example.com. If you do not have a confirmation email, your application was not completed and you will need to re-apply. Please make sure to follow all steps including payment to complete the application process.